domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

My favourite things

Already into February, where on earth has 2015 gone! This month I only have one beauty related favourite for you but I have got a few other things I'm loving I thought I'd share with you all, so here they are.



Some of you may have seen that in my Chester Haul Post that I'd managed to entice Bek to come with me by using the promise of Mad Hatters. Well, this month it is most definitely one of my favourite things! A very quirky little tearoom with a heavy love for bunting and (of course) Alice in Wonderland, and an absolute delight. Everything from the menus (wooden folders, each decorated with a club, heart, diamond or spade) to the delicate cupcakes capture the imagination. I can personally vouch for the earl grey tea, the feta, tomato and roasted veg panini and the delightfully sickly vanilla cupcakes. All in all, a gorgeous little place to waste a Sunday afternoon with a friend.

2: Max Factor Max Colour Effect Nail Polish


Okay, it's time to 'fess up, I am definitely a nail polish addict. I have special nail varnish shelves in my room full of barely used full sized bottles, only now I've found a better option. How sweet are these little half sized bottles? In my opinion, seeing as these are only half the size you can definitely get away with buying twice the amount of colours... Especially for only £3.99 a piece.

3: Animal Biscuits


I used to take these in my lunch box all the time and completely forgot about them when I stopped taking my own lunch every day. However, I bought a bag of these for Halloween Trick-or-Treaters and found myself eating pretty much all of them, they're actually even better than I remember. Plus, if you're on a diet, there's only 105 calories in a bag of these, so practically guilt free! 



Okay I'm a little bit late to the party here, but how good is supernatural? Plus, it's been the perfect Halloween companion seeing as all my friend have been away at uni! If you've never watched it, it's a show about two brothers who hunt demons, only a lot better than it sounds and actually beautifully complex in the later series. It's definitely worth a look, trust me on this one.

What are you loving this month? What do you think of my favourites?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario