domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

Topshop sale picks

As January gets well under way, the sales draw closer and closer to an end. For any of you that haven't quite managed to pick up a few significant pieces, I have my top three Topshop sale picks.


Although not a conventional choice, The Camouflage Cigarette Trousers are probably one of my top sale picks from Topshop at the moment. I don't know what it is about Camo print that sends me back to my childhood, but I immediately fell in love with these and the subtle patterning on them. Paired with a leather jacket, heeled boots and a sheer white top, these would be great for both evening and daytime wear.

I never, ever have an appropriately sized bag. All of the bags I own are completely huge, great for when I need to pack my entire make up bag, my scarf, gloves and snacks for the day when I'm headed out shopping, but not so great when I need a bag just for my phone and purse when I'm headed on a night out. This little crossbody bag is just the right size for that, and completely gorgeous. The colour is subtle enough for every day use but also bright enough to add a pop of colour to any outfit.

This necklace is the most expensive of my three picks, but in my eyes it's definitely justified. This is meant to be the focus of an outfit, and I have tons of plain black dresses that I can give a new lease of life by adding this alone. This is gorgeous in gold and red, but the silver and blue is just as beautiful. A lovely pick.

Have you bought anything in the Topshop sale? What are your picks?

1 comentario:

  1. I love the croc crossbag it's one of my favourite designs, very pretty and nice size too xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ResponderEliminar